What’s it for?
You can use the token stamp to make character tokens for table top rpg games like Dungeons and Dragons. These can be printed out or used with online rpg software like Roll20 or Fantasy Grounds.
How to make an rpg character token.
- Find an image of the character you want to create for your gaming session and drag the image onto the token stamp page.
- The image will load into the workspace and you can customize your token with the colour and border options at the top.
- Once you are happy with your token either download it to your computer or upload it to imgur for safe keeping with the buttons provided on the right hand side.
- Image. Configure. Stamp. Repeat.
- If you add text, you can double click to change it.
- Whenever you add a new image the workspace will clear. There’s no need to do it manually.
- In most cases you can drag any image straight from it’s source onto the workspace. No need to download it.